Usually people start to practice yoga because they suffer from varieties of pain. After some time of regular practice the practitioner not only forgets about the physical pain but also discovers the other wonderful effects of yoga manifesting in their body and mind: health, flexibility, regulation, peace, and happiness become an integral part of one’s life.
During our retreat we will concentrate on cultivating the 8 limbs of yoga, to deepen the understanding of yoga as an amazing lifestyle:
- Yama : Self Control whether on the bodily or psychic level
- Niyama : Personal observances
- Asanas : Physical postures
- Pranayama : Breathing exercises, and control of prana (energy)
- Pratyahara : Control of the senses
- Dharana : Concentration and cultivating inner perceptual awareness
- Dhyana : Devotion; Meditation on the Divine
- Samadhi : Union with the Divine
During the two weeks of our retreat we will provide two classes per day, each 1.5 hours long, with one class in the morning and one in the evening. Our yoga classes are designed to suit all levels from beginners to advanced students. Sunday will be our free day when only morning class will be lead and the rest of the day we will spend on doing other wonderful activities together.