Important informations and agreements
– Please inform the teacher if you have any injury or illness that is important to mention. All instructions and guidance during classes may challenge you mentally and physically, but please always stop if you are feeling any pain or sickness. Resting when you feel to is wiser than ‘fighting on’.
– Retreat With Love accepts no responsibility for injury or illness during or after classes and retreats.
– We recommend that all people traveling to India have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
– We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to participants’ injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of participants.
– Whilst it is unlikely that we shall have to make changes to bookings or other matters, we reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall inform you as early as we are able to in the event that this is necessary.
– Anybody causing excessive disturbance during the retreat will be given one verbal warning. After that they will forfeit their booking at Retreat With Love and will not receive any refund of payment.
– A participant is requested to intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
– Please, ensure you are on time for class.
– Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the retreat. All meals are strictly vegan/vegetarian. Non–Vegetarian meals are not permitted to be served on the premises due to the centre’s regulations.
– Foreign nationals wishing to travel to India are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Indian visa. Please apply for a tourist visa.
– We are more than happy to assist you with registering for our retreat, arranging visas or booking flights to India
– Here is some helpful information about what to take with you to India: